1. Whole Numbers
3. Construction of Geometric Shapes
4. Geometry of 2-D Shapes
5. Common Fractions
6. Decimal Fractions
7. Functions and Relationships
8. Area and Perimeter of 2-D Shapes
9. Surface Area and Volume of 3-D Objects
10. Numeric and Geometric Patterns
11. Functions and Relationships
12. Algebraic Expressions
13. Algebraic Equations
15. Transformation Geometry
16. Geometry of 3-D Objects
18. Numeric and Geometric Patterns
19. Functions and Relationships
20. Algebraic Expressions
21. Algebraic Equations
22. Data Handling
You do yourself NO favours by looking at answers before tackling a question, even if you are struggling with it. Rather refer to the theory again and answer the question.
Answers are provided as a means of checking the correctness of your work.
Kim de Beer: 033 329 1000
Fax: 011 604 1 604
Copyright: Exam Fever. All rights reserved.
- Greg Gopaul -
E & O E
Life Sciences 12 (Biological terms)
Life Sciences 11 (Biological terms)
Life Sciences 10 (Biological terms)
(Above also available in Afrikaans)
Maths 7, 8 and 9 (Aspects of Geometry)
Free only when complete Grade 7 set is purchased.